MHE (Mechanical Handling Equipment)
We advise any forklift training to be done on-site, because it means the operator will be totally familiar with the equipment and types of loads she/he uses in their every-day working environment. Fork lift operator training has huge benefits to your business, which far outweigh the cost of any actual training course. As a business there are certain health & safety obligations that need to be adhered to and a skilled workforce will result in a much more efficient handling operation with less accidental damage, thus resulting in cost reduction.
- 3 novice operators – 5 day course
- 2 novice operators – 4 day course
- 1 novice operator – 3 days course
- 3 experienced but un-certificated trainees – 3 day course
- 1-2 experienced but un-certificated – 2 day course
- 3 previously certificated trainees – 1 day refresher course