Transport Manager International CPC
Although the syllabus is mandated, the format, pre-assessment and support of candidates can all be improved to help learners and their pass rate.
Who should attend?
An individual who wants to be an O-License holder or an individual aiming to set up a transport business, who is wishing to demonstrate ‘professional competence’, or anyone who would like a superior understanding of the legal side of the transport industry.
Why choose ICM Pro Logistics?
- Professional development
- Better prepared candidates
- Modern and timely testing
- Case study revision courses
- Excellent pass rates
- Training delivered by industry experienced trainers
- Extensive help and additional support the full training
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Social law
- Fiscal law
- Business and financial management of the undertaking
- Access to the market
- Technical standards and technical aspects of operation
- Road safety